The Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
FEATURED NEWS ITEMS:
San Antonio’s Barshop Institute wins
two prestigious grants
Congratulations to the researchers of the Barshop Institute for successfully competing for two center grants from the National Institute on Aging totaling $7 million in funding!
Researchers in the News!
Click the Links below to see some of our researchers latest news stories.
2015 BARSHOP SYMPOSIUM ON AGING
"Metabolism and Aging:
From Molecular Physiology to Systems Biology"
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Undergraduate students thinking of going to grad school in Fall 2016 may be able to attend this meeting all expenses paid. If you are interested please email for more information.
Published in Oncotarget
Paul Hasty, D.V.M, Ph.D., Professor of Molecular Medicine
The Barshop Institute is dedicated to the promotion of healthy aging for everyone. Its world-class scientific community of researchers and physicians seek discoveries to treat and ameliorate the underlying causes of aging, a cost-effective approach to broadly enhance the quality of later life. We invite you to explore our website to learn about the extraordinary work of our community of researchers and physicians.
- San Antonio’s Barshop Institute wins two prestigious grants
- Silk fibers could one day help relieve dry mouth
- Fountain of youth? S.A. scientists testing breakthrough aging drug
- Volunteers Needed for Research Study on Insulin Resistance
- Dr. Randy Strong discuss the work of the NIA-funded Interventions Testing Program here at the Barshop Institute
- 2015 Barshop Symposium on Aging October 15-18, 2015
The Sam and Ann Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
15355 Lambda Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78245
P: 210-562-6140 F: 210-562-6110