The Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
FEATURED NEWS ITEMS:
Congratulations to Dr. Rochelle Buffenstein and Dr. Adam Salmon!
(pictured L-R: Dr. Rochelle Buffenstein, Professor of Physiology, Dr. Adam Salmon, Assistant Professor/Research)
They were both awarded grants from the American Heart Association to further their research.
Published in Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience
First Author: Karl Rodriguez, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow of the Barshop Institute
The Barshop Institute is dedicated to the promotion of healthy aging for everyone. Its world-class scientific community of researchers and physicians seek discoveries to treat and ameliorate the underlying causes of aging, a cost-effective approach to broadly enhance the quality of later life. We invite you to explore our website to learn about the extraordinary work of our community of researchers and physicians.
- "The Barshop Institute featured in the July 2014 San Antonio Medicine Magazine
- "UTHSCSA is Committed to Keeping The Barshop Institute Cutting-Edge"
- Dr. Nicolas Musi, Director of the Barshop Institute, receives $600,000 Grant from the American Diabetes Association
- "How This Naked Mole Rat Could Help You Live Longer"
- Recruiting Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor -- The Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
- Fall 2014 Barshop Seminar Series Schedule of Speakers September 3, 2014- December 17, 2014
- Presentations by Biology of Aging Training Grant Postdoctoral Fellows Barshop Institute Seminar Series for Wednesday December 17, 2014
The Sam and Ann Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies
15355 Lambda Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78245
P: 210-562-6140 F: 210-562-6110